Every day* of the week from 11 am till 5 pm.
*During the months April, November and December the SunShuttle doesn't drive on Mondays except for bookings for groups of at least 8 persons and packages.
Departure from the Kesselskade :
11 am - 12 am - 1 pm - 2 pm - 3 pm - 4 pm
+ at 5 pm for groups of at least 8 participants
A city tour lasts ± 50 minutes.
Reservations and groups of at least 8 people have priority.
Please take note that the SunShuttle of Maastricht operates from April , 1 till December, 31.
The SunShuttle of Maastricht has adapted departures or doesn't ride on the following days:
- January , February and March 2019 : WINTER BREAK
- June, 16, 2019: Maastrichts Mooiste 2019 (Footrace through the hart of the city)
- August, 9, 2019: De Ridderronde 2019 - the center of the city will be closed for traffic.
- September, 8, 2019: Cultural event "Het Parcours" in the city center Maastricht.
The city will be entirely car-free for this event therefore the SunShuttle will not make the standard city tours.
- November, 11, 2019: "de 11de van de 11de", opening "carnaval" season
- November, 176 2019: Arriving of "Sinterklaas" in Maastricht
The parade starts at 11 am on the Kesselskade. Unfortunately the Solar Train will thus not be able to make his first two rides at 11 and 12 am. From 1 pm the rides will be back to normal and everyone is welcome!
- December, 25 and 26, 2019: Christmas break